WORKSHOP IN TUCSON 21 November 2011

FAMILY CONSTELLATIONS AND SYSTEMIC SOLUTIONS OF CHILE

FAMILY CONSTELLATIONS WORKSHOP IN TUCSON
What I need?
Monday 21 November 2011 3:30 – 18:00


“I see you, recognize you and give you a place in my heart” Bert Hellinger

  • ·       To be happy?
  • ·       To be healthy?
  • ·       To feel complete?
·       What is your dream? what do you do to be concrete? 
      What happens when I have everything I'm missing?
      How will I know I've achieved?
In this workshop, we will work all items proposed by the participants and learn to use the philosophy of Bert Hellinger.
Coordinator: Dr. Cristina Llaguno. Internationally Certified by the Hellinger Sciences. Director, Center for Family Constellations and Systemic Solutions Chile.www.cristinallaguno.blogspot.com
Location: Quality Inn Flamingo 1300 N. Stone Ave, Tucson 85705
Cost: $ 40.      
Information and registration:  
Soraya PLATT   sorayaplatt7@msn.com  520-870-0904
 Ana BOYKINS   sithangel1972@yahoo.com 520-409-8708